The history of the spa dates back to 1903 when was proved the healing effect of the local sulphuric spring. By and by the former small municipal spa with a building offering 6 bathroom cabins and waiting room became a spa of today´s form.
Ostrožská Nová Ves Spa
The principal healing procedure is based on sulphric baths. There is used local mineral water obtained from few boreholes behind the central bathing building. This natural mineral water has been taken in the depth of about 50 m and fruitfulness of each borehole is c. 40 litres in one minute. It is cold, wan, sheer mineral water with marked sulphuric smell. The proved analysis shows that the mineral water is rich in varied cations.
The sulphuric bath of Ostrožská Nová Ves is situated in the heart of the Moravian Slovácko about 8 km far from district town of Uherské Hradiště.